Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: jeff.home.net: host not found)

Jason Thomas jason@topic.com.au
Thu Sep 2 23:08:58 1999

how am i supposed to reply to someone how doesn't even have a vaild email address.....

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@set.topic.com.au> -----

----- End forwarded message -----