[eepro100] Need Serious Help w/ eepro100 Driver/card

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:06:52 -0800 (PST)

hi ya...

if you are using stock kernels... say 2.2.16 or 2.2.17...
	- you need to use the patched one for 2.2.14 kernels too
	( have not tried 2.2.14....

try
   cd  linux-2.2.16/drivers/net
   mv  eepro100.c eepro100.2.2.16.c
   cp patched_one_eepro100.c eepro100.c

than recompile your kernel and off you go
	- i dont (have not had to) use pci-scan...etc..etc...

c ya
alvin