[eepro100] Need Serious Help w/ eepro100 Driver/card

Infinity2 infinity2@lock-net.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:19:14 -0500

Ok, so far, I have this...  I have kernel 2.2.14 (std for 6.2 i guess)

move the old eepro100.c to a renamed file such as eepro100.2.2.14.c
then copy the patched one to the new eepro100.c

The question is.  Do I just download the eepro100.c down? or do I have to
patch that version?
if I have to patch it, how in the world do I patch it?  this is the part i'm
missing.
how exactly do i use the patch?  where does the code go?  do i copy all of
it?
are there some cryptic instructions in the patch file  i don't understand?

Lastly, I'm looking for some low profile Celeron cooling fans for our 1U.
you don't happen to have any for sale Alvin?  I need 3.

Thanks!

Rob