[Beowulf] RFC: Restrict posting to subscribers only ?

graham.mullier at syngenta.com graham.mullier at syngenta.com
Fri Aug 24 06:56:53 PDT 2012

Gentlethings

While you're noting people who aren't spammers but who are currently locked out despite being subscribers, I'm another. I seem never to have been flagged as 'OK' so gradually (this is over some years) came to regard the list as an interesting thing to watch but not something to participate in.

Chris, while it would be helpful for me to be flagged as OK to post (for me), what about the several or many others who are stuck in the same sort of limbo? Is there a way to identify them, open up the list, and breathe a bit more life into it?

Regards
Graham

Graham Mullier | Head Information Connection & Design, R&DIS | R&D architecture CoE lead
graham.mullier at syngenta.com | Syngenta, Jealott's Hill International Research Station, Bracknell, RG42 6EY, UK