PORTLAND COMPILERS

Craig Tierney ctierney at hpti.com
Fri Jun 14 10:10:50 PDT 2002

It means that if you have 128 cpus in your cluster that you
have to buy 128 licenses of the CDK.

However, if all you want is their compilers you can buy licenses
for only where you compile.  You can download mpich or lam for
free and you can run on as many nodes as you like.

Disclaimer, I don't know if they changed the licensing for 4.0, but
I doubt it.

Craig

Craig Tierney (ctierney at hpti.com)