Scyld, Athlon, and Asus A7V?

Jim Phillips jim at ks.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 6 19:39:12 PST 2001

Thank you!!!  This did it.  Step 4 was actually necessary too - when UDMA
was set to disabled the kernel would hang, setting it to 4 fixed this.  Of
course steps 1-3 were also required as far as I can tell.  I also
commented out the hdparm line in Scyld's node_up script but that was
before fixing the BIOS so I don't know if it had an effect or not.

In any case, 4 nodes are up, and Scyld is working as promised.  Now if the
shelves would only arrive we could get the entire cluster online.  ;-)

-Jim