MAC Question

Jason Miller jason_r_miller@yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:53:30 2000

Hello,

I have multiple pc's each with eepro100 cards.

I know macs are hard coded into each card. But, here
is my question:

I would like to know whether it is possible (and where
if possible) to modify the code so that the card could
have 3 mac addresses(but the same dev_addr)??

Obviously, the simple (and maybe the only way-> I'm
not sure) way would be to buy more cards for each pc.
But, I'd first like to see if it can be done in the
software.

jason_r_miller@yahoo.com