[Beowulf] g03 and centos 3.6

Leif Nixon nixon at nsc.liu.se
Fri Jun 16 00:09:10 PDT 2006

Mike Davis <jmdavis1 at vcu.edu> writes:

> I do not believe that anyone broke anything to do with the software. I
> have compiled G03 on a variety of platforms. This case is the first
> one where I had a problem.

You are lucky then. Gaussian is a horrible mess, and the build system
is broken beyond belief.

Not to mention the vendor's totally-out-of-contact-with-reality
attitude "Oh, have you installed security patches for your OS? Then
you don't have a supported configuration. Sorry, goodbye."

--
Leif Nixon                       -            Systems expert