[Beowulf] g03 and centos 3.6

Mike Davis jmdavis1 at vcu.edu
Wed Jun 14 21:46:45 PDT 2006

Chris,

I may have talked to that friend. The real issue is that the earlier
compiler worked then the later one didn't. The latest version does work
however.

I do not believe that anyone broke anything to do with the software. I
have compiled G03 on a variety of platforms. This case is the first one
where I had a problem.

Mike Davis