G-NIC II Issues.

Keith Underwood keithu@parl.clemson.edu
Sun Dec 19 15:33:35 1999

Are you actively developing this driver?  Or are you just looking for your
bug?  I have actually been combing through the code for the last few days
because for our research, I'm going to need to be intimately familiar with
the card and driver.  So, I was just curious.

You get that same error with both drivers?  Don's 0.11 and Erik's 0.14?
What other cards do you have in the system (since this is eth1, it seems
;-)  I'm working on the code now, but I won't be doing much more until
after the first.

No idea why that would work if it is a bug ;-)  I will look to see if it
is a bug (I'll look at the Hamachi docs to see where the lengths SHOULD
be)

Keith