[vortex] Re: 3Com 905C & Tomato TX100 mobo

Ruben van der Leij ruben@blacklisted.nl
Fri Mar 14 14:13:39 2003

+++ Marko Huuhilo [14/03/03 15:16 +0200]:

> - I have Tomato TX100 slim baby AT form mobo, which has WoL connector
> I am really, _really_ annoyed and frustrated after a week long battle.
> Is all this hopeless????

Just a side-note: after a rather frustrating experience with a Tomato and a
large collection of video-cards six years ago all advice I will give with
regards to Tomato-products will be limited to "throw it away. It's not worth
the agony." Bad. Worse. Worst. Tomato.

--
Ruben van der Leij

QOTD:
	"I won't say he's untruthful, but his wife has to call the
	dog for dinner."