[vortex] 3c905CX-TX-NM

Christian Welzel gawain@camlann.de
Sun Jun 16 14:29:01 2002

Am Samstag, 15. Juni 2002 13:04 schrieb Donald Becker:

> My question is if some program or driver has accidentally erased the
> EEPROM, or if some virus is doing it.  Do we have a history
>    card type,
>    card history,
>    running Windows or not,
>     which drivers have you used?
> from anyone out there with this problem?

both card are absolutly new. i unpacked them and inserted them into
the computer and they did not work. i tried the win2k-drivers but they
also didnt find the cards. the cardconfig prog and the diag-tools
from 3com also said, that there were no supported cards. i tried
the linux-drivers and the driver from 3com, both didnt recognize the
cards. Cardtype is: 3c905CX-TX-NM. a 3rd card we bought the same time
at the same dealer works fine...

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel
  (Sektionsvorsitzender und Admin AG DSN Gerokstrasse)

  GPG-Key:     http://www.wh9.tu-dresden.de/~gawain/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15