[vortex] 3c905c at 100Mbits/full-duplex : problems

Brice Crespin bcrespin@degriftour.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:11:30 +0100

Hi,

I have tried to use my 3c905c-TX  to operate at 100Mbits/full-duplex, but it
doesn't work.
the kernel is 2.4.2  and vortex driver is 1.0.2 ( compiled into the kernel )

I have forced 100Mbits and full-duplex with the 3c90x.exe
=> during the boot, led show activity at 100, everything is OK  but when the
network script start I can see the led 10Mbits switched on and I can't ping
a host
nb : the switch is forced at 100Mbits/full-duplex

I have also tried autonegotiation on both side, but id didn't work.

can anyone help me, please ?

Brice Crespin