[vortex] RH7 and 3C905B Problems

Bogdan Costescu bogdan.costescu@iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:13:35 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Mark Ridley wrote:

> I compiled the one from 3Com with RH6.2, but it doesn't compile on RH7. :/

Try to use the 3c59x driver which comes with your distribution. For this,
the /etc/conf.modules file should have in it:

alias eth0 3c59x

> Okay thanks, done this. Not quite sure what it's telling me though! :)

First of all, starting from the previously mentioned page there are some
diag links where you can see how these programs can be used.
Then, you can also send us the output from the programs...

Sincerely,