[tulip] recognizing Linksys 10/100 Lan cards RHL install

J. H. Williams j@pjscafe.com
Wed Mar 27 12:22:01 2002

Hi! I've been lurking for 2 months and am essentially a newbie to Linux
Thanks for letting me lurk...
I've installed RHL 7.2 (2.4.7-10) graphically 9 times (am running Gnome and KDE), and
tried a step-by-step book to command-line install a 6.2 firewall on an old (75MHz PII)
machine.
I can get the network running with old cards, but not the 2 Linksys cards I bought for
the interfaces in the firewall.
Anyone have any links/suggestions for me?
I've got the network configuration scripts, and I ordered the Linux Red Hat 7.2 Bible
last Friday.
Thanks in advance...
Jon

=====
jhwilliams:  Web Developer, AIU Media Center
::good stuff::
1:
2: http://www.xrefer.com/search.jsp
3: http://resumes.yahoo.com/zeugmaz3/jonhwilliams