[tulip] More info [Was: onboard AMDtek AN983B trouble]

Joffer joffer@online.no
Mon Mar 25 08:31:01 2002

running the tulip-diag program I got this:

tulip-diag.c:v2.10 3/08/2002 Donald Becker (becker@scyld.com)
 http://www.scyld.com/diag/index.html
Index #1: Found a ADMtek Comet-II adapter at 0xe800.
 Comet duplex is reported in the MII status registers.
 Transmit stopped, Receive stopped, half-duplex.
  The Rx process state is 'Stopped'.
  The Tx process state is 'Stopped'.
  The transmit threshold is 128.
 Interrupt sources are pending!  CSR5 is fc00c810.
   Link passed indication.
   Timer expired indication.
   Early Rx indication.
  Comet MAC address registers 47dc1000 ffffddb3
  Comet multicast filter 0000000000000000.
 Use '-a' or '-aa' to show device registers,
     '-e' to show EEPROM contents, -ee for parsed contents,
  or '-m' or '-mm' to show MII management registers.

is it just not supported by the tulip.o driver? I can't locate the ADMtek on
the list here: http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html

/Christopher