[tulip] multiple virtual ethernet adapters

Andres Meyer andres.meyer@computer.org
Sat Jun 15 10:35:01 2002

Thx for the tip. I already tried that one, but it seems to have one global
hw address for all aliased adapters. If you set it for one, it changes for
all. I believe IP alias is just an ARP thing.

But I would really like you to prove me wrong ;-)

Andres Meyer