[tulip] Future of tulip, good quad-cards?

Ben Greear greearb@candelatech.com
Wed Jun 5 12:58:00 2002

I know I would be interested in purchasing quite a few good 4-port
NICs.  The DFE-570tx are OK, and have good driver support, but they
are definately not as good as an EEPRO NIC as far as throughput w/out
dropping packets...

I have yet to test the DFE-580tx, but from what I hear so far, I'm not
horribly excited!

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>          <Ben_Greear@excite.com>