[tulip] Tulip

Matthew matthew@psychohorse.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:39:32 -0800

Hold on, its working, but its not the correct driver? The fact that its
working is I deem a good indication that you have the correct module loading
(tulip.o).
The Linux modules most of these cards come with are pretty old anyhow, so no
loss there. If you need more detailed information then look at
www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html

Matt

Offtopic: Any plans for having Scyld merchandise?