[tulip] - Newbie - Problems with installing the tulip.o modul

David Kramer dkramer@Interelate.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:00:22 -0500

Chibunna,

You can get the newest version of the tulip driver from this ftp site:
ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/

If you have any problems accessing the site let me know and I can forward
the files on to you.  Remember to also get the newest versions pci-scan.c,
kern_compat.h, and pci-scan.h.

Kramer

-----Original Message-----
From: chibunna [mailto:chibunna@netscape.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 6:50 PM
To: dkramer@Interelate.com
Subject: RE: [tulip] - Newbie - Problems with installing the tulip.o
modul

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "chibunna"
<chibunna@netscape.net>

Hi all
I am a newbie here and couldn't figure out how to
post a message here so I  just decided to reply
the lastest msg here. I ve got a samsung NIC and
it uses a a dec 21140 (rev 34) ethernet
controller. I use redhat 6.1 linux distro with a
2.2.12 kernel and when booting up my LInux box the
tulip moudule I use can't seem to initialze the
card. Has any1 got any ideas of of where I can get
a more recent Linux driver for the nic
Thanks for ur help
Chib

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive