[tulip] Lynksys ver2 not yet working

Dmitri Pogosyan pogosyan@cita.utoronto.ca
Sat, 20 May 2000 16:29:24 -0400

Thanks for your answer !
The key word was 'comes with the driver'.
I actually copied the link, which gave me only tulip.c

Now I looked into ftp archive where tulip.c came from, and sure enough
there are the necessary files there.

Now the probem is - pci-scan.c does not compile producing
lots of error,  including basic things like

/usr/include/linux/msdos_fs_sb.h:10: parse error before `uid_t'
/usr/include/linux/msdos_fs_sb.h:10: warning: no semicolon at end of
struct or union

etc.  (this is just an example). It is the same type of erros I got
while trying to compile
tulip.c which came with Linksys card. Which is encouraging, meaning that
something is wrong
with my kernel-dependent compilation set-up.
I'm using gcc-2.95.2-3 - any know problems with this compiler ?

            Dmitri Pogosyan