What is the problem with the Linksys LNE 10/100 card?

Jeff Garzik jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com
Wed Mar 22 02:40:35 2000

Christopher Smith wrote:
> I can confirm that the card does not work with 2.3.51, and I haven't
> tried updating to the 2.3.99preX series as I don't expect much
> different.

There are definitely some serious fixes, including the completion of the
half-finished 2.3.51 PCI DMA mapping conversion.

If you are willing to try bleeding edge kernels you should get
2.3.99-pre3-pre5 which includes Tulip fixes as well (or just wait a few
days for 2.3.99-pre3...)

Regards,

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik              | Tact is the ability to tell a man
Building 1024            | he has an open mind when he has a