[tulip] Trying to set a NetGear FA310TX to 10Mbps--has anyone done this?

Brent Scriver bscriver@speakeasy.org
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:16:41 -0700

Configuration:
redhat 6.2 dist
kernel version 2.3.99-pre8

I've tried a couple of variations of the following line in conf.modules:
options tulip options=2,5

I tried adding debug=6, however, it complained it didn't like the debug
command, so some inferences from the source suggested tulip_debug, which at
least allowed the device to be configured and started, however, I don't see
any messages regarding its configuration.  Perhaps this doesn't go into
/var/log/messages?  If not, where should I be looking for this information?

Now that I've got everything working except this, I'm not in a big hurry to
upgrade the kernel, if there is a release though that fixes an issue with
this, I'll certainly go to the pains.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Brent