IntraServer Quad Ethernet -- Fixed!

Nathan Anderson
Thu Feb 24 21:07:42 2000

Jeff Garzik wrote:


> I'm accepting patches for the Tulip driver in 2.3.x kernels.... hint
> hint :)

What happened to Donald?



-- Nathan Anderson

   "Programming follows several 90% rules.  One of those rules
   is 'The first 90% of the project takes 90% of the time, and
   the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.'"
              -- Blake Watson,
                 OS/2 Warp Programming for Dummies (IDG Press)
To unsubscribe send a message body containing "unsubscribe"