[tulip] Netgear FA310TX rev D2 NIC

Michael 'Moose' Dinn dinn@blend.twistedpair.ca
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:57:34 -0300

> I have this problem too where the card just seems to hang after heavy
> use I have seen it on 100 BaseT Full Duplex, 100 BaseT Half Duplex.  I

I've seen this too, but only on cheap-quality motherboards. All of the
machines we have in house running Linux (~20 of them) use ASUS or FIC
motherboards and Netgear D2 cards, and we've never seen the problem arise
before on any of them.

A customer machine was having the problem until his motherboard was
replaced...

--
 Michael 'Moose' Dinn, Twisted Pair Network Consulting Incorporated
 dinn@moose.to // 902 423 4700 (voice) // 902 423 8407 (fax)

 "Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and
  holds the universe together."