kne100tx problems

jon@brightconsulting.com jon@brightconsulting.com
Tue Aug 10 02:45:19 1999

hi.
thanks to the people who responded with detailed explanations of the problem
and what to do about it.
apparently, the kne100tx card that i bought is a new model which is not compatible
with the version of the driver that ships with redhat 5.2 or 6.0.   it might have been
nice if kingston gave the new model a new model name, but in this case they didn't
go to the trouble.
so when i recompile the v91 of the tulip.c driver, it worked great.
this problem should be added to a faq somewhere, because i'm sure other
people will hit it.
thanks again.
jon