Problem with Adaptec 4-port fast Ethernet in AlphaPC

Jay.Estabrook@digital.com Jay.Estabrook@digital.com
Fri Sep 18 17:29:16 1998

Sorry, actually, both tulip.c and de4x5.c drivers seems to work for me,
at least at 10Mbit, so I guess you could try both, and see if one or the other
performs better or is more stable in this rather weird environment... :-\

Good luck.

--Jay++

  American Non Sequitur Society: we don't make sense, but we do like pizza...

Jay A Estabrook                            Alpha Motherboards - LINUX Project
Compaq Computer Corp.                      (508) 841-3241 or (DTN) 237-3241
334 South St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545         Jay.Estabrook@digital.com