Netgear ethernet card problems

Frank Koenen koenfr@lidp.com
Wed Oct 14 13:48:46 1998

Have you tested doing an ifconfig up/down, then re-establishing the
routes to see if that corrects the problem? On the card that is not
responding, try doing a
   ifdown {card};ifup {card};route add -net xx.xx.xx.0 {card}
replace {card} with either eth0 or eth2.

I've experienced problems similar to what you are describing. Are you
doing any IP firewalling with these cards?

Let me know if this effects the situation at all.

--
Frank Koenen