Multiport cards?

Stephen Mills smills@lan1.com.au
Thu Nov 19 18:33:17 1998

My company distribute compex FL100TX's, and I got the DEC21143PD to work
under .90 driver. (wouldnt work under 0.8xx drivers)

(Although I can't get the Fl100TX 21143PA to work with any driver at
present)

Stephen Mills.

ps. i wrote up a webpage about my problem with pictures ect that you can
still checkout if your
interested.

http://www.zip.com.au/~night/Tulip/