2.2.0 Bug summary, year old tulip.c in 2.2.0pre1 (fwd)

Matthew Geier matthew@sleeper.apana.org.au
Wed Dec 30 01:37:57 1998

> On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

> > > The newer tulip has been reported to just reboot machines randomly on the
> > > mailing lists.
> > >
> > > 		Linus
> > >

> > Works great for Dell PowerEdge 2200 in SMP.  No random reboots with
> > new kernel or new tulip driver.

 I had to get the latest driver to convince my Accton 1207Bs to run in
full duplex. Perfomance was terrible otherwise. (Old Cisco non N-Way
switch.. It just blindly spoke FDX at them....)

--
Matthew Geier,                 | Australian Public Access Network Association
matthew@sleeper.apana.org.au   | +61 2 9587 9773