Multiple PCI devices on the same IRQ: kernel or driver?

David david@kalifornia.com
Mon Nov 30 21:54:25 1998

Reply to mail from Greg Lindahl about Multiple PCI devices on the same IRQ: kernel or driver?
> Since I have video, SCSI ,and myrinet cards, I've had a problem with
> this. My best solution was to disable the second IDE chain, which
> freed up an IRQ. Since you started with one fewer device than I had, I
> have no idea if your BIOS is just terminally screwed or not.

i successfully use ide0 and ide1 on the same irq.

-d
--
  Look, Windows 98  Buy, lemmings, buy!  MCSE, Must Consult Someone Experienced
__ (c) 1998 David Ford.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited