[epic] epic broken in 2.4.3?

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm@home.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:44:32 -0700

I believe you can set this value as an option on the driver. The option
is called "max_interrupt_work".I took a quick glance at version 1.09 of
the epic100 driver in my 2.4.2 kernel source and the default value
appears to be 32. I guess you can try to increase the value a bit to
see if that makes any difference.

I have a number of systems running with SMC Etherpower II cards but
they are all still running with 2.2.x kernels at this point.

Tony