[eepro100] Re: eepro100 digest

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@alcatel.at
Thu Nov 15 08:15:00 2001

You seem to be right that it is not a problem of THIS driver. But the
tulip driver and the eepro100 driver are written by the same person
(or group), have a similar structure and handling.

But this should not say (!) that the driver is causing the problem
any way. It only want to point out, that the argument of driver
independence is in this case weak !

With friendly regards
Christoph P.