[eepro100] A Linux driver from Intel ?!!

Patrick Gavin wezelboy@soe.ucsc.edu
Wed, 16 May 2001 08:30:56 -0700

We switched to the 1.5.6 e100 driver with the 2.4.2 kernel and it works
a little better on the STL2. We still get Rx CDC and frame errors, but
can actually make NFS copies without the box going into lala land.

Patrick Gavin
UCSC Center for Biomolecular Science and Engineering
wezelboy@cse.ucsc.edu
http://genome.ucsc.edu