[eepro100] Sleep Bit mode and EEPROM fix?

Kallol Biswas kallol@bugula.fpk.hp.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:09:26 EDT

Yeah, Intel has put a workaround and it is available
with the latest BMC upgrade. Basically what it does when
the adapter eats a NFS fragment that looks like a TCO
packet is turn off the management functionality for two seconds.

This has fixed the hang we were having copying large file over
NFS.