[eepro100] Re: Integrated Pro/100 on Intel D815EEA

Ariel Cohen arielexc@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:49:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Oops, it looks like there actually were two NICs in
the box. One was the integrated Pro/100 and the other
was a Pro/100 PCI card. I guess the 2.2.x kernels
didn't detect the integrated NIC which is why I didn't
notice this issue before I started using 2.4.x.

The question about "card reports no resources" still
remains. I was using the PCI card, not the integrated
NIC. My feeling is that there was some conflict
between the two NICs (both shared IRQ 11, by the way).
I just tried disabling the integrated NIC, and I'll
see what happens...

Ariel