[eepro100] Re: kernel: eth0: card reports no resources

David =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?= (ELSOFT AG) d.mueller@elsoft.ch
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:06:30 +0200

Hello

Andrey Savochkin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 10:07:40AM -0500, John Cagle wrote:
> > I'm getting the same error periodically on an 800 Mhz system, so in my
> > case, I don't think it's a CPU deficiency.
> >
> > When it starts happening on my system, I get the error for just about
> > every packet the NIC tries to receive on my network.  To clear it up, I
> > have to "ifdown eth0; ifup eth0".
> >
> > This is with eepro100.c v1.09j-t 9/29/99, Revision 1.20.2.10 modified by
> > Andrey.
>
> I can confirm that there is such a problem, and it doesn't depend on CPU.
> I'm working on it now.
>
> Best regards
>                                         Andrey V.
>                                         Savochkin

Sorry if i have missed something, but what's the status of this problem.

After fixing some IRQ problems on my StrongArm board, the
"card reports no resources" bug seems to be the next one. ;-)

TIA

Dave