Intel EtherExpress Pro Transmitter crash with 2.2.9 (Ipv6 related?)

David david+nospam@kalifornia.com
Fri Jun 4 13:34:19 1999

Alan Cox wrote:

> Try the current eepro100 driver not the one in the kernel. See if that
> helps

it doesn't.  on my network it's particularly evil, every 15-30 seconds a 5-50
second storm erupts, thoroughly killing the entire segment.

ipv6 is -not- in use, only compiled in.  until i get tulip cards, my solution
is to leave the cards in promiscuous mode.

-d

--
 This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows NT reboot!
  Do you remember how to -think- ? Do you remember how to experiment? Linux