[Beowulf] Does anyone know if Apache Ambari has been abandoned?

Tony Brian Albers tba at kb.dk
Tue Sep 29 22:22:37 PDT 2020

Hi Doug,

I think you're right. I've made pretty much the same conclusions as you,
and your input is highly appreciated.

We've actually considered using ansible for deploying the hadoop
components and their configs. So far this seems to be working.

What did you have in mind when you mentioned "..but at some point may
move to a more Apache based home grown install."? I'd like to know more
about that possibility.

Thanks again,

/tony