[Beowulf] Considering BeeGFS for parallel file system

Will Dennis wdennis at nec-labs.com
Mon Mar 18 10:26:11 PDT 2019

I would not be just switching filesystems, I’d be building out a new storage cluster on new hardware... A single ZFS-based NFS server has been good up until recently, but now is running out of steam in both space and I/O performance... It’s time to do the next thing, trying to decide what that will be now :)