[Beowulf] How to debug slow compute node?

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Aug 13 18:10:36 PDT 2017

On 12/08/17 17:35, William Johnson wrote:

> This may be a long shot, especially in a server room where everything
> else is working as expected.

Oh agreed! But given people have covered a lot of other bases I thought
I'd throw something in from my own experience.  If all nodes boot the
same OS image then you'd not expect the kernel command lines etc to
differ, but the UEFI settings might (depending on how they are
configured usually).

cheers,
Chris
 Melbourne Bioinformatics - The University of Melbourne