[Beowulf] OpenFOAM and GPUs?

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Apr 2 17:18:08 PDT 2017

On 31/03/17 02:37, Fabricio Cannini wrote:

> I've installed foam-extend on a client's cluster a few months ago.
> It claims to use cuda but I don't know the extent of said usage.

Thanks Fabricio, that's one I'd missed.  The documentation for it seems,
umm, remarkably absent from their sourceforge site but it's at least an
extra option to investigate. ;-)

FWIW the RapidFOAM developers have told me they do intend to get back to
it but have other projects that must take priority for now.

All the best,
Chris
 Melbourne Bioinformatics - The University of Melbourne