[Beowulf] Perceus and Warewulf use and support?

Jeff Friedman jeff.friedman at siliconmechanics.com
Mon Sep 12 11:53:30 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I am soliciting any type of feedback regarding the current usage of Perceus and Warewulf for provisioning and cluster management use. From what I have read, Warewulf was sort of split into two parts, Perceus being the provisioning part, and Warewulf being the surrounding management part (monitoring, etc). The thing is, I have not seen much info on the web that is not several years old. I am unsure of how these products are being supported and developed, if at all. There was a company called Infiscale that used to support Perceus, but now the web site is defunct.

Does anyone have any insight as to if these two applications are still actively developed and support, and in use?

Thank you,

Jeff Friedman
Sales Engineer
o: 425.420.1291