[Beowulf] Beowulf beer

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 09:23:31 PDT 2013

I think we talked a bit about using beer as coolant, and plainly that's
silly, but it occurs to me that yeast likes warm water; so the (Canadian
Spring) water you can use as coolant for your cluster, can go to the vat
with the yeast, and you are making efficient use of secondary heat recovery.

RGB, would that be right? Alchemist, Brewer, Man about Town.

Peter