[Beowulf] Mellanox ConnectX-3 MT27500 problems

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Mon Apr 29 01:53:04 PDT 2013

> I had to fix the cables to get 56Gbit/s link state. Without Mellanox FDR
> cables, I was only getting 40. So maybe check your cables. And if you're
> not 100% sure about your switch, try connecting the nodes back-to-back.

Have a look at this article:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/02/mellanox_q4_revenue_warning/

Jorg, I would say you should ask your supplier about the cables.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.