[Beowulf] Xi3 computers

William Harman billharman1027 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:18:11 PDT 2013

They are in my home town...I have had some correspondence with them and they
just seem focused on moving boxes.  They appear not to have anyone on staff
who understands the requirements of HPC, and who they do have, seem to like
to throw out 'buzz' words.  Cannot verify if they have even put them
together in a Beowulf configuration....communication and storage at an HPC
level, may be something they look at in the future...just my opinion of
course.

Bill Harman,
P - (801) 572-9252
billharman at comcast.net