[Beowulf] hadoop

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 27 05:36:06 PST 2012

Trying to simulate a beowulf cluster at a laptop with everything that
belongs to it, is pretty much nonsense.

No hard feelings towards Jonathan there, he's excused.

I remember he was 10 years ago living at Cyprus (if i remember well)
busy exploring the similar things in linux :)

Speaking of a quick learning curve!

If someone wants to lurk around - no one is gonna stop him - for sure
not me.