[Beowulf] XeonPhi notes.

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Fri Dec 14 06:55:04 PST 2012

Hi team,

I've put a few notes up on our prerelease Phi engineering sample on the blog:

http://blog.jcuff.net/search/label/PHI

Might be interesting to a few folks on the list.  Sorry I can't talk
numbers, it's not fair to talk benchmarks on unreleased product but
there are some fun things we discovered over the last week or so.

Best,

j.

--
dr. james cuff, director of research computing & chief technology
architect harvard university | faculty of arts and sciences | division