[Beowulf] C/C++ Numerical Integral solvers

Ivan Marin ispmarin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:48:37 PST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm following closely the thread about the numerical solvers in C++, and
would like to ask: is anyone using or has experience with numerical
integral solvers, hopefully parallel, in C++? I'm solving singular
Cauchy type integrals, complex. I've tried the GSL and they are very
precise, but _very_ slow for my type of integrands, and not
intrinsically threaded/parallel.

--
Ivan Marin

Civil Engineering Dept
University of Minnesota
500 Pillsbury Dr. S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455

Laboratório de Hidráulica Computacional - LHC
Departamento de Hidráulica e Saneamento - SHS
Escola de Engenharia de São Carlos - EESC
Universidade de São Paulo - USP

http://albatroz.shs.eesc.usp.br
+55 16 3373 8270