[Beowulf] cluster profiling

David N. Lombard dnlombar at ichips.intel.com
Mon Nov 8 13:34:23 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 08:36:57AM -0700, Jan Wender wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On 11/03/2010 03:49 PM, Prentice Bisbal wrote:
> > http://www.vampir.eu/
>
> for some time now (maybe start of 2010) Vampir is not available on its own any
> more. It got included in intels Cluster Toolkit and is available from them (and
> underwent a name change if I remember correctly).

The Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector (ITAC), successor of Pallas
Vampir, is available in the Intel Cluster Toolkit.  But, that's not a
recent event, Intel acquired the HPC group of Pallas in 2003.

BTW, the Intel MPI Benchmarks, ex Pallas MPI Benchmarks, are similarly
available.

--
David N. Lombard, Intel, Irvine, CA
I do not speak for Intel Corporation; all comments are strictly my own.